Sunday 10 June 2007

They're Here!



Hardly got a moment to blog with these two around, even when they are sleeping I just want to sit and watch them. How daft is that???

The brindle boy is now called Dizzy Rascal and is very cuddly and the Blue and White girl is Lily, she is such a princess.






Now Lily doesn't like men normally, but somehow Stevie is getting all the cuddles! I've worked out that it depends on where you sit, she has her eye on all the escape routes and if you are blocking them, she won't come near you. so this chair is the magic chair as far as petting the dogs go.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Great to see your new arrivals! Thanks for the key to time travel, shame I can't go back in time with blogger though!

Toilet Training & Separation Anxiety

Here are some notes that I previously had on my knitting blog about our Missy's separation anxiety behaviour when we first adopted her i...